Hello sweeties! I’m so pleased with today’s mani – I hope you like it as much as I do! I’ve been slow in getting into the holiday spirit this year, but since company is arriving today I figured it was high time to decorate the house. And I’ve decorated my nails festively as well!
And I thought this was perfect as my third look for the dotticure NCC theme! I wanted to do a sparkly snowy scene, and a snowman was a perfect addition to the scene! Isn’t that blue a perfect polish for a nighttime sky look?! I just love it 🙂
- Base color: Zoya Dream… this is one of my all-time favorite Zoyas! It’s a perfect scattered holo blue that just has so much depth! Love!
- Snow: Rica Whiteout… my favorite opaque white polish!
- Snowman buttons: Rica Blackout… my favorite opaque black polish 🙂
- Snowman nose: Orly Tropical Pop… a neon tangerine orange polish
- Snow topping: China Glaze Fairy Dust… how can you not love a sparkly topper to snow?!
I’m loving this festive mani! What do you think? How are you preparing for the holidays? Have you procrastinated as much as I have? I hope I’m not the only lazy butt out here!
Check out more dotticures from the NCC ladies: