Hello sweeties! It’s FRIDAY! And it’s a holiday for some of you – even better! Those of you who have a long weekend, enjoy it! Enjoy your family and friends and perhaps some chocolate?
Yup, my thoughts exactly!
And as always, I digress… NAILS! We all love nail polish! So let’s chat more about that, eh? I’ve been mildly obsessed with the All Things Vintage collection from Polish My Life, so I’ve been using them in a bunch of different manis recently.
And this is what I came up with today! It’s holo meets skittlette meets pastel meets blobbicure! I love these colors so much, and I really enjoyed blobbing them all together 🙂
I did have to redo the blobby nails a few times. I think the white base coat dried too quickly, so I’d dab on blobs of polish and they’d just sit there looking like a stupid dotted mess. So I had to work pretty quickly in order to get this look.
And here’s a closeup:
Polishes used/ how I did this:
- Index & Middle finger:
- Base polish: Polish My Life Stripped… This is one of my favorite white polishes! It’s creamy and perfectly opaque in 2 coats. For best white polishes, it’s a close 3rd after Rica Whiteout & KBShimmer Eyes White Open!
- Blobbed colors:
- Polish My Life 1950s Mint Fridge… This beautiful mint green is perfection! Great formula, gorgeous color, and just divine! 🙂
- Polish My Life Springtime Blues… As with all PML pastel cremes, this is also perfection. It’s a beautiful mid-tone blue – not too dark, not too light, but still so vivid and colorful!
- Color Club Harp on It… The perfect silver holo! The halo hues are just plain amazing, and this one is no different!
- Ring finger: I Love Nail Polish Music Box… a gorgeous minty aqua holo. So pretty! It doesn’t match perfectly to PML 1950s Mint Fridge, but it’s pretty close so I’ll give it a pass! 🙂
- Pinky (& thumb): Color Club Harp on It
What do you think? Do you like multicolored blobbicures? Do you have a long weekend ahead? If so, any fun plans?
And now for your daily David Tennet!
Terrified… absolutely terrified 😉