Happy December everyone! I love this time of year – not for the snowy weather, but I just adore picking out presents for people. And it definitely doesn’t suck to receive presents either 😉 ! Today I have a mani with a little bit o’ everything for you. There’s holo, metallic, neutrals, a gradient, dotting, and stamping!
I really love this one! It’s a bit of a sampler of everything, but I think it goes well together. Here’s another pic:
I LOVE love love that green holo! It’s much more of an evergreen in real life, but my camera really wanted to make it look turquoise. Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer just restocked this polish (it’s called Mickey Smith, Defending the Earth – part of the Gents of Doctor Who collection) yesterday, and this will be the last restock for awhile!! So if you like it, go pick it up ASAP! Oh, and there’s a 25% off Cyber Monday sale today (check out the BEGL Facebook page for more details) – all the more reason to go now!
- Index finger and thumb: BEGL Mickey Smith, Defending the Earth
- Middle and ring fingers:
- Base Color: OPI My Vampire is Buff… a perfect cream nude
- Gradient: OPI My Vampire is Buff, Essie Mink Muffs (a medium brown creme), and Essie Partner in Crime (a perfect almost black dark chocolate creme)
- Stamping plate: MoYou London Pro XL 14
- Stamping polish: Essie Good as Gold
- Base Color: Essie Partner In Crime
- Dot: BEGL Mickey Smith, Defending the Earth
So what do you think? Do you like to mix and match manis as much as I do? Will you be heading over to BEGL to pick up that awesome green holo or any of the other Doctor Who polishes?