Hello my sweeties!! Sorry for the break in blogging last week. I had eye corrective surgery on Friday, and it was a much longer recovery than I expected. So I couldn’t stare at a computer screen to write any blog posts! But I can see now, woo hoo!
So to make it up to you, I have a gorgeous floral manicure for you today! I decided I wanted to paint gladiolas on my nails. Why gladiolas you ask? Because they remind me of Drop Dead Fred! *Please tell me someone remembers Drop Dead Fred!*
So yeah, gladiolas it is!
I loved doing this manicure – simple but pretty!
I love purple and blue flowers! I think this came out pretty great if I do say so myself!
Polishes used/ how I did this:
- Base color: Zoya Carey… This is my favorite light grey creme polish. It has a perfect formula!
- Vines: Zoya Hunter… This is a great dark hunter green creme.
- Leaves on vines: Essie Vested Interest… This is an underutilized polish of mine, but I love it! It’s a great medium sage green with grey tones.
- Flower buds:
- Zoya Charisma… This is probably one of my most used polishes. I love this deep fuchsia polish!
- Essie Play Date… A beautiful medium lilac purple.
- Essie Strut Your Stuff… Such a beautiful bright blue!
So what do you think? What’s your favorite flower to paint?
Check out more floral manicure from the NCC ladies: