Hello my sweeties! It’s Friday! It was a busy week, so this is going to be a quick post today. I don’t know how to succinctly describe today’s mani, so I’m just calling it the purple mish-mash mani. 🙂 It has a little bit o’everything. I started out wanting a gradient manicure, but I decided I wanted to make it a skittlette manicure.
The darker purple is much more purple in real life. My camera wanted to make it blue-toned, but it is definitely warmer than it photographs. My camera must be prejudiced against blurples! They never work well on film for me!
I also wanted to be able to use a fun polish that I bought awhile back that hasn’t seen any love yet. Reverie Bonfire didn’t match as well as I originally thought it would, but it doesn’t clash too badly!
- Pinky: OPI Do You Have This Color In Stock-Holm?… this is a warm leaning blurple that is just stunning. It’s a vibrant purple with a perfect formula.
- Ring finger (and thumb): Reverie Bonfire… this is a deep blue jelly with coppery orange shards/flakes, blue iridescent glitter, and some holo mixed throughout. I used 3 coats to get this opaque, and the formula wasn’t too thick.
- Index and middle fingers:
- Base: Formula X Heart-Stopping… this is a perfect light lavender purple creme.
- Gradient: Heart-Stopping with Stock-Holm
- Dots in Stock-Holm
What do you think? Do you think it coordinates alright? What accent glitter/ nail art would you have chosen?